Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Series...Pinterest Party or Maybe Better Named Pinterest Ramblings

I have had a lull in posts because I have not finished any projects so I am branching out.  I am obsessed with pinterest and it usually reflects my current thought pattern (or mild obsession).  My current obsession is a new haircut.  Here is my current hair:
This picture is slightly mug shot-ish and I am barely wearing make-up, thank you very much.  My hair is highlighted and slightly layered.  Pretty much blah.  I have fine hair, but lots of it.  So here are some of the styles I have been pinning considering...

Via
I love Jennifer Aniston and this length is great.  It seems so easy and would go wavy nicely.


Via
Here are two Kelly Clarkson bobs that are interesting.  I think I would like it to be longer in the front.

Via  
Via
Here are two pictures of Jessica Simpson.  I really like her hair in the first but not in the second.  Anyone else worry about how things will look on them as a result of things like this?
Via
 I really like this length. 
Via
Sandra Bullock is probably the best example because her hair is so much closer to my color.

Okay so have rambled on and put on way too many pictures of roughly the same hairstyle.  Maybe this is a good reference guide for people who also want this cut (or an insight into my psyche).  

Any thoughts?  I would love any advice. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi,this is my first visit to your blog and just read your post about getting a new hair style, so you may have already taken the plunge. I actually think the Sandra Bullock do would suit you best, and not just because her hair colour is similar to yours. I like it because it looks natural and like she is not trying too hard, and unless you have loads of time to style your hair in the morning, I think it would also be the easiest style to achieve at home. It looks a versatile style that would suit a daytime look or a more sophisticated evening look. Good luck anyway and be sure to post a picture of the new you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Calendargirl, thank you so much for the comment. I tend to stew a little bit before making hair decisions, so I have not taken the plunge yet, but I will post a picture as soon as I do. Sandra's cut is the one I am leaning towards.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete