Lets start out with the fact that I am a bad blogger and did not take any good before pictures. This was the before color. Nothing was bad about it. I even used test pots when deciding what color to paint, but it also did not feel very happy. I had more than a gallon of paint and primer left over from the laundry room (that post will come someday when I finish). In a matter of hours I was able to cut in and roll on enough paint to cover the room.
Here is an older before shot.
This was after I cut in the room.
|This is keeping it real. Unfinished laundry room and a sprite can. Plus art from my niece Julianna.|
I omitted pictures of the counter top and sink. That wall is all cabinetry and tile so there is not much to see, and I piled all the stuff from the other side of the kitchen over there for painting.
I have a couple more tips and art hanging before I am done talking about the walls in here.