Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It Has Been So Long...

I feel like I haven't posted in forever.  I thought I should at least let everyone know which dress I chose.  It was actually non of the ones I showed as choices.  The thing is that you need to order dresses, even bridesmaid's 6-8 weeks in advance.  So I had no choice but to pick one off the rack and bring it to someone else for alterations.  I must apologize in advance for this picture and I promise to update it once I get my hands on another one.

In the spirit of keeping it real, this is a self portrait of me in a hotel room, with and iPhone and makeup bags on the bed.
I also try to take a picture of the hairstyle I did myself after watching this Loose and to the Side tutorial by Kate at The Small Things Blog.  She has inspired me to attempt many new hair styles. :)

I got ready including hair and make-up in about an hour.
Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous! Good choice!

    Sometimes I get bored by my short hair and wish I could try fun hairstyles. Yours looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful dress! It looks like something you can re-wear for other events. My sister got married last November and I convinced her to do black dresses so that we maids could wear them again. I've already re-wore my matron of honor dress at least once and have plans to use it again as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing! You can wear it so many more times, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete