Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Where should I go from here?

So I am not really sure what direction to take this blog.  I think it has become a weird combination of my interest and accordingly the blogs I follow.  I really started this wanting to focus on home improvement.  Sometimes project do not happen as quickly as I would like and I am faced without blog content.  I then seem to fall back on affordable fashion and a little beauty mixed in. 

I am feeling a little unfocused.  Should I make it a goal to only focus on one thing, or just anything that interests me?  Any of my fellow bloggers (more like mentors by example) have an opinion or advice?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you should do what you like! If you like and enjoy home improvement, then do that and if you like fashion, do that. If you like both and cooking, too, then do a little bit of everything! =)

    ReplyDelete