Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

It has been a long time.....

I am on the verge of abandoning this old  blog. (It is not that old, I am just lame.)  I have been doing lots of projects mostly for Christmas gifts so I did not want to post them or had not finished them before Christmas.  Additionally I have started a boot camp class that meets 5 days a week and kicks my butt so little is accomplished after it.  It is hard and takes up a lot of time but is definitely a worthwhile activity.

This is just a compiling of all the crappy iphone pictures I took in the process.  I am lame!

The first project was Coors Light ornaments for my uncle.  We decided to exchange ornaments at Thanksgiving after drawing names.  I should explain that he very much enjoys Coors Light and these were made to be cute and funny.  Here are the various attempts.


I also made a Patriots fleece blanket for my boyfriend's brother.  Now after pictures, but here is a during late in the evening.


I will post a couple more in the next few days.  The pictures and extent of documentation will be similar to this.  I am lame and keeping it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment